Sunday, May 27, 2007

look at me, world.
i am all that matters, i promise you.
my bitterness is justified.
my annoyance with all the halfasgoodasme's out there - everyone - is expected.
i don't love.
i don't care to love.
you usually cater to my needs and wants well, but lately you're not doing enough for me.
my agenda is unquestionably more important than anyone's
and i expect you to set them straight for me.

i am the only real one.
i am the only worthy one.
i deserve riches.
i deserve love.
i deserve honor and affirmation.

and i completely deserve unconditional love.

i'm going to complain like hell until you make me happy.
i'm going to intentionally hurt others until you make me feel fufilled and loved.
and i'm going to treat you and everyone else like shit until i don't feel like it anymore.

i don't control me.

No comments: